At the heart of our business lies our strong family ethics, honesty and integrity.
You might know us already and have been on our journey and seen us arrive at what is now our fourth website or you might have bought and sold properties through us previously. We hope you have.
If this is your first visit, we hope we have everything here you are looking for.
Please find on the right our story so far, you will notice that we live by our company values: do more, achieve more, be more.
- Carol and Charlotte set up Selby High Street Heroes to support local businesses during the Coronavirus.
- We invested heavily in our Finkle Street premises, returning our shop frontage as near as possible to its original Victorian style. We believe in conserving, improving and maintaining the Selby Town Conservation Area and making the high street area as pleasurable a place to visit and spend time as possible.
- JP Harll expanded and took over the top floor of the building and relinquished our first-floor office.
- Awarded ‘Best Single Estate Agency in Yorkshire and Humberside’ by The Property Academy and Rightmove.
- Charlotte started specializing in Photography, so that we don’t have to ask our clients to pay for ‘professional’ photo packages from an outsourced company.
- Charlotte Awarded Fundraising Champion for the ‘Best Creative Charity Fundraiser’ by Agents Giving, the estate agents charity.
- Carol worked her socks off and put systems and procedures in place to obtain ISO9001:2015 accreditation. The certificate certifies that our administration systems have been assessed and approved by QAS International to the approved management systems, standards and guidelines.
- We gained ground floor office space within the building as we started to grow.
- JP Harll moved into a 1st Floor Office in 24 Finkle Street, Selby, moving away from being an internet-based agency.
- In the October of 2013 Carol set up JP Harll Estate Agents in the Granny Annexe, attached to her home. Charlotte joined shortly after in the November. The aim was to create an estate agency providing better standards of services than what were currently on offer in Selby.
Get in touch
Call us on 01757 709955 or send us a message...